Wednesday 23 February 2011

Family Affair...

I seem to have been so busy since creating this blog, that I haven't had the chance to post as much as I would like. Thankfully I have a whole evening of 'me' time tomorrow, so I shall sit down and share a few more fabulous things with you all!

In the meantime... I came across these absolutely beautiful family trees today. I am going to order myself the pink and the blue, one for my family and one for my partners family. I will be sure to post the completed trees :)



......"Inspired by her daughter's enthusiasm for family pictures, Julie, the French Designer behind Famille Summerbelle created this gorgeous hand-cut photo frame to hang into her nursery. Fill in one of these beautiful, delicate trees with pictures of your friends and family."

family tree print by bodi and fou, notonthehighstreet.com



You can find more of Famille Summerbelle’s lovely products at www.famillesummerbelle.com.

She also makes such things as this fun paper bunting :)


I am completely in love with this idea from lovliday for your wedding... so simple but incredibly special. Be sure to check out the full range on Etsy!





Eclectic Heaven x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...